Describe a person who is good at his/her job
Describe a famous people in history you would like to meet
Describe a person who often travels by plane
Describe someone you would like to study or work with
Describe a singer or band that you like
Describe a person who has interesting ideas or opinions
Describe a foreign star that you would like to meet
Describe a friend or a person who encouraged you to achieve a goal
Describe a person who speak foreign language well
Describe someone you would like to become
Describe a person who made you laugh happily when you were a child.
Describe an interesting conversation you had with a stranger
Describe an experience that you visited a friend
Describe a time you were tired but had to stay awake.
Describe a time that you didn’t tell the truth about something to your friend
Describe an occasion when you celebrated your achievement
Describe a happy day you spent before
Describe an occasion you met someone for the first time
Describe a boring time you felt with others
Describe a free day when you did not need to study or work
Describe an experience that you won a prize
Describe an occasion that you borrowed something from friends or family members
Describe a time that you had to change your plan/you changed your mind.
Describe the information that was incorrect that you got
Describe a time you received a call from somebody you don’t know in the public
Describe a time that you invited family or friends to have dinner at home or in a restaurant
Describe a person who helps others in his or her spare time.
Describe a park or garden you visited and liked.
Describe a time you visited a place with friends.
Describe a time the vehicle you were travelling in broke down.
Describe an unusual vacation you had.
Describe a time you solved a problem online.
Describe a time you taught something new to a younger person.
Describe a popular product (e.g. food, handcarft.) made in your region.
Describe a product or application which is based on artificial intelligence
Describe a piece of software you use often
Describe a film you would like to share with your friends
Describe a toy you got in your childhood
Describe a tv program you liked when you were little
Describe an advice you received on your subjects or work
Describe a picture or a photo in your home
Describe an indoor game you enjoyed playing
Describe a sky you would like to see
Describe a water sports you would like to try in the future
Describe a quiz program or game show on TV
Describe a time that you got up early in the morning
Describe an advertisement that left you a deep impression
Describe a prize you would like to win
Describe a practical skill you know
Describe something that you brought home from a tourist attraction
Describe a lifestyle that you think is good
Describe a piece of clothing you often wear.
Describe a time you gave advice to others.
Describe something you do to help you study or work.
Describe an important plant in your country
escribe something lost by others but found by you.
Describe a school you went to in your childhood
Describe a city you once went to with your family
Describe a place where you read and write (not your home)
Describe a place you remember well that is full of colors
Describe a new public place you would like to visit
Describe a historical building
1. What do you major in?
2. Are you happy with the subject you are studying in?
3. What have you learned in your area of studies?
1. Where do you work?
2. What kind of job do you do?
3. What have you learned from your job?
1. Do you like amusement parks?
2. How often do you go to amusement parks?
3. What do you usually do at amusement parks?
1. How often do you eat with your family?
2. Do you like eating healthy food?
3. Do you eat out a lot?
4. Do you prefer eating at home or at a restaurant?
1. Who do you trust most?
2. Have you ever lost trust in someone?
3. What kind of people do you trust?
4. Do you trust artificial intelligence?
Where you live
1. Which town or city do you live in?
2. What do you dislike about the place you live?
3. Are you going to move in the near future?
1. How often do you go out with friends?
2. Who do usually want to go out with?
3. Where do you like to go to when you go out with friends?
4. Do you like to go out with a big group or just few friends?
1. How often do you go on vacation?
2. Do you want a long or short vacation?
3. What was the most exciting thing you experienced in a trip?
4. Tell me about your dream vacation.